marquee_breakfast_deals

Last Month's Deals

Deals

Saksoft to acquire 25% stake in subsidiary company

Date posted: Monday 3 July 2017

Saksoft has approved to acquire further 25 percent stake in its subsidiary company 360 Logica Testing Services. The company currently holds 51 percent in 360logica and post-acquisition the holding will increase to 76 percent. The board of directors has given an in-principle approval to acquire the remaining 24 percent of stake in 360 Logica in future based on key performance parameters.

(Money Control)



Time of Sports raises angel funding from Sandeep Arya

Date posted: Monday 3 July 2017

Times of Sports, which specialises in sports consultancy, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Sandeep Arya. The startup will utilise the proceeds to expand its existing sports consultancy leg of the company. A part of the funds will also be used to develop a mobile app which will further converge online and on ground sports & fitness activities.

(DealStreet Asia)



Career Point signs MoU to acquire Plancess Edusolutions

Date posted: Monday 3 July 2017

Career Point has signed MoU to consider possible acquisition of Plancess Edusolutions. The company is evaluating acquisition of majority shareholding in Mumbai based ed-tech company Plancess Edusolutions and to execute the proposed transaction, the company has entered into a confidential and exclusive memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Plancess Edusolutions. Plancess provides learning solutions for class IX and XII students and competitive examinations such as JEE, NEET, CAT, Bank PO etc.

(Money Control)



Cloud telephony platform Exotel partners with Zendesk

Date posted: Monday 3 July 2017

Exotel, the cloud telephony platform, has partnered with software company Zendesk to provide end-to-end multichannel support to Zendesk’s customers in India. With this partnership, Zendesk will include Exotel’s voice platform as part of its customer support offerings in the region. Exotel provides the basic building block that helps a company customise customer communication over calls and SMS.

(Economic Times)



Infosys divests its investment in Cloudyn

Date posted: Monday 3 July 2017

Infosys has signed an agreement for divestment of its entire investment in Cloudyn for a total consideration of approximately USD 4,400,000. The divestment is due to Microsoft signing definitive agreement for the acquisition of Cloudyn.

(Business Standard)





Subscribe to Breakfast Deals – our daily newsletter
* = required field